Definitions of Behemoth on the Web:
* Something enormous in size or power.
* (Job 40:15-24). Some have supposed this to be an Egyptian word meaning a "water-ox." The Revised Version has here in the margin "hippopotamus," which is probably the correct rendering of the word. ...
* giant: someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
* colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
* Behemoth is a creature mentioned in the Book of Job, 40:15-24. In Hebrew it can be rendered as בהמות, Bəhēm?th, Behemot, B'hemot; in Arabic بهيموث (Bahīmūth) or بهموت (Bahamūt) .
What a great idea, love it!