This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 08-12-2007   #1
Alex Hdez.

Default Sancudo

Hello everybody !!!

I want to share this pic with you, I made this drawing in photoshop.

Please post your coments they are very important for me, i want to know what you think about my work, this forum is the only way for me to know if i am improving my drawing skills.

Thankyou very much to everyone, I will continue posting images waiting for your feedback.

ciao.

Alex.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sancudo 2.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	973  
Alex Hdez. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #2
baskijat

Alex, I think your picture is good, the left section is nicely rendered and the design is ok. the right part of the robot is a bit crude, I realize you wanted to leave it just as a shadow, but it feels a bit oversimplified. I also saw the other painting you made, kinda skeleton passage. You have a good sense of light in your pictures. This is not the only forum where you can get comments, did you visit ConceptArt.org, they have a more active community.
baskijat is offline   Reply With Quote