This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 11-08-2014   #1
RenoJames

Default Critiques requested

Hi community.

I'm pretty new still to digital painting, though I do have a bit of an art background.

Most of my painting in Photoshop has been geared toward the monthly contests here on Gnomon, but so far I a 0 for 4 and could use some feedback. I really like the idea of having a chance to win some videos (and plan on starting the monthly subscription) and though it is nice knowing there are some skilled judges, it is hard doing this blind, and frankly I'm gettting discouraged, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Here are my previous entries:

Molten cavern (Feb 2013):

Death knight/Warhorse (April 2013)

Isolation (Sept 2014)

Giant (Oct 2014)

Others:

Mad Max contest image didn't finish:

RenoJames is offline   Reply With Quote