This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 05-09-2007   #1
alesspunk

Default My first cityscape!

Hi i want to share my work..i m new in this forum and really gnomon workshop is being a good inspiration.

Link image
http://www.granjasanjudastadeo.net/r...ct1879qi42.jpg

See ya!
alesspunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #2
gkjeane

Default Nice Job

I like this piece, but I believe it could use of few minor adjustments. For example, the glow on all your lights are seemingly the same brightness, which tends to flatten out your piece. What I mean by that is that the glow on the far away lights should not be the same as bright as the ones closest to you. I just get the feel that the lights in fog would not show as bright. I enjoy the landscape and everything else, though. I just wish there were less lights. Just my personal opinion.
gkjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #3
JasonRoll

Default not bad

Pretty good job for your first one The sky is too saturated, it really takes away from the foreground. Study some atmospheric perspective to get some good examples. Good luck
JasonRoll is offline   Reply With Quote