This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 09-06-2006   #1
Unreal_Cruelty

Default Guitar made by following Polygon Modeling 101!!

Hey guys this is my first model i have seriously focused on. I am new to the 3d graphics world. Ive been trying to teach myself just for a hobby during school and if I turn out to be good (hopefully) maybe something more! This is a guitar that I have been modeling for about 2 weeks off and on because I am in school. Still got a few things to do then im off to texturing and rendering ( which I don't know how to do yet). However, this is my guitar that ive made following the polygon modeling 101 dvd from gnomon workshop. Soon I will buy the UV mapping and then rendering and lighting DVDs. Sry for these renders but I am not very good at lighting, texturing and rendering yet. These textures are just basic colors to distinguish between the parts! Thanks for the crits everyone and please help me out with anything you see!!! Ill also post the reference and wireframes! Thanks guys!!

Unreal_Cruelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #2
yinhua

Thumbs up

Very good!

Thank you !
yinhua is offline   Reply With Quote