This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 02-24-2011   #1
xetchepare

Default LIFE IS A BEACH short film

Hi,
You can see all my 2D work in the thread before , but here you can see the 3D short film i did a few years ago with Vincent Kawnick (http://www.kawnick.com/),

here the link: www.lifeisabeach.fr
We have passed 3 YEARS working on it! we had a job each one on we only could work together on the project during nights and weekends!
Now its product and distributed by Kinescop Prod, its been ever selected to the shortfilm corner at Cannes festival 2009 and some others events; recently in Roma Internional film festival (RIFF).
I hope you will appreciate it and enjoy the beautiful soundtrack by Nicolas MARTIN (http://www.nicolasmartin.net/ )especially done with orchestra for the video!
Best regards
Xavier ETCHEPARE
www.xabipage.blogspot.com
xetchepare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011   #2
Leo

That's Awsome !
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote