This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Old 11-26-2009   #1
europeo

Smile Missed the Rage thread :)

I'm new on this forum, you guys have posted some excellent work! I just saw the "RAGE" thread, soo cool I dug up a piece I did a few months ago, but never finished, thought it would have been a nice contribution to that thread... anyway, here you go, hope you like.

Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fight-large2.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	4183  
europeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #2
Amonite

You're right, this would have been cool to see in the Rage thread The detail on the larger man is really good, and the critic's corner broken chair was great. (I didn't even notice it at first, but when I did it pulled everthing together.)

I did notice the shirt on the smaller man did not lay on him realistically. I don't think his muscles would be as apparent thtough the fabric if it is thicker than tissue paper, and there should be some seamlines, or at least directions in which the fabric comes together, depending on what style of shirt or hood it is.

But conversly, the shirt on the larger man was very great and overlaid his muscles very well. The expressions are really well done.
Amonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009   #3
parashuter

Default Missed the Rage th

hey. you mind making the hood a seperate mesh? that would make the the car crash soo effectively. i know it means making an engine but i dont think cars crash as nicely when its all just 1 solid mesh.

anyway, good work so far man
parashuter is offline   Reply With Quote