This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 10-28-2009   #1
Ender

Question Subscription question

Since I've seen that now there is the option of making a subscription, I am thinking of purchasing the full tutorials one. But just before checking out a friend told me that one can only log in 15 times per day and linked me this:
http://forums.thegnomonworkshop.com/...ead.php?t=2422
Someone there says you can only log in for 15 times/day which I found hard to believe but I would appreciate a confirmation/denial from a more official person since I couldn't find anything on the site regarding this (checked the FAQ and How it works pages from the subscription section).
I plan to take a vacation just to "abuse" the subscription and being limited just doesn't sound good.
Cheers
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #2
F_caire
Senor Caire

yes there is a 15 log in limit however that should be more then enough for a 24 hour period for anyone. If you accidentally exceed the limits and need it to be reset they will be able to reset it for you.
F_caire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010   #3
valgred

Unhappy hello

hellow since i dont know how to make a post xD i will replay here, im new in this so i hope you can help me in both, how to make a new thread and how to solve my subscription problem

i have a problem with my account, i payed since 4/13/2010 the all tutorial subscription plan for a year and now since saturday in the morning i cannot acces the tutorials, i can log in to see my account and to see the freebies, but i cannot see the other tutorials and i want to know how... or if there is any problem with my account or payment.

the problem is that when i introduce my mail and password in the subscription/account sign in this message appears: Sorry wrong Email or Password combination, please try again.

but ive allready introduced correctly both password and E-mail
valgred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010   #4
mbiz

guys how are the tutorials handled? can you download the actual file or is it streamed?
mbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010   #5
Nina

Valgred:

I dont know how to help you with your issue but I would suggest you to call the gnomonsupport for help.

mbiz:

The tutorials are streamed.
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote