This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 10-10-2009   #1
davidtheartist

Default Please help if you can, subscription problem

I am requesting some service help as I bought the subscription package yesterday. I watched some videos yesterday and was very much enjoying the great quality and easy access. Today when I wake up I go to sign in and its fine, i watch a video and it has trouble buffering. I sign out, close the windows, to try to fix the problem. I sign back in and it tells me "You have exceeded the alloted access attempts for today!". I assume this means I am not allowed to sign in anymore today... Why is there a restriction on such a thing? I was hoping to spend some time today and tomorrow on these as I leave monday. Any help you guys can provide is graciously appreciated.
davidtheartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #2
davidtheartist

well im not sure what the problem was but it seems to be solved for now. could it be that i clicked sign in too many times?
davidtheartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009   #3
F_caire
Senor Caire

when that happens just leave it alone for 5 or ten minutes and try again. However just make sure not to log in more then 15 times a day, that is the limit on each subscription account.
F_caire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010   #4
valgred

Unhappy i have a similar problem

hellow since i dont know how to make a post xD i will replay here, im new in this so i hope you can help me in both, how to make a new thread and how to solve my subscription problem

i have a problem with my account, i payed since 4/13/2010 the all tutorial subscription plan for a year and now since saturday in the morning i cannot acces the tutorials, i can log in to see my account and to see the freebies, but i cannot see the other tutorials and i want to know how... or if there is any problem with my account or payment.

the problem is that when i introduce my mail and password in the subscription/account sign in this message appears: Sorry wrong Email or Password combination, please try again.

but ive allready introduced correctly both password and E-mail
valgred is offline   Reply With Quote