This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Old 10-08-2009   #1
GunValkyria

Awards Showcase

Default Jack O'Lantern WIP - GV

I've always loved seeing process of things, more than final product in many cases (Bob Ross), so I figure despite my backwards workflow and the absolute mockery of correct procedure someone might find this stuff interesting.

I've got two ideas going right now, I may just do both of them as they both have some different areas I'd like (need) to get better at.

This one I really want to get the feeling of Halloween, its a pumpkin head guy holding an old style lantern looking terrified. You have all the other Halloween cliches red eyes in the cornfield background old scraggly tree silhouetted against the moon a scarecrow with crows perched on it.

This one is a surgery scene The doctor and nurse are about to cut in to the patient, a very happy looking Jack O'Lantern, his face is marked in felt tip pen - outlining his soon to be much more fearsome face.

Last edited by GunValkyria; 10-08-2009 at 03:49 AM.
GunValkyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #2
GunValkyria

Awards Showcase

---

Old 10-09-2009   #3
drem026

The surgery scene would be really cool to see finished! It's creative and (in my opinion) unique. Sure we've all seen scary surgery scenes in loads of places, but having jack o lanterns be the characters in it, is just really really creepy.
drem026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #4
GunValkyria

Awards Showcase

---