This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Old 09-29-2009   #1
Amonite

Default 'Evil Child' WIP - Nightmare

Hopefully I can finish it by tonight.

Mary, codename 'Nightmare':

Her subconcious desires and thoughts can become reality, from the most benign to the most deadly. Several small cities and towns were destroyed or heavily damaged by her before the government brought her under its 'control'.
Amonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009   #2
Amonite

Need to clean up the title, add some plants, clean up the fence and inking - unfortunately I have not had much time at all to work on it - I have been playing around with effects I have never tried before which is fun. Usually when I use the airbrush tool I try -not- to pull int he texture because I like things smooth, but for this I really wanted the mottled grain since the fire was int he background, I wanted light to be bouncing around everywhere, and airbrush on the skin in several shades keeping the grain gave her a freckly look. (I need to fix her jeans though where the fire light got on them from the wrong angle)
Amonite is offline   Reply With Quote