This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 08-07-2009   #1
CoachCutiex3

Default New Here

Hello.

I'm Lauren. I'm a college student who enjoys reading, surfing the web, art, and listening to music. I really like this site and decided to join in on the discussions here in the forums.
I work as a graphics designer and I create websites in my spare time. Here is my most recent one; tell me what you think. They are usually written on random subjects that come to mind. I am trying to spruce it up with some artwork in the near future...any ideas?

See ya around,
<3

*~*Lauren*~*
Old 08-08-2009   #2
fatalerror

Good work , nice layout and easy to navigate. Only miner detail you might want to think about is when viewed on a wide screen there is a white bar on either side of the page.
fatalerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009   #3
tac0m

glad to see a fellow graphic designer around. I was recently laid off from a graphic design position so now i'm going to follow my original dream/plan and go for animation and character design in college.
tac0m is offline   Reply With Quote