This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 07-23-2009   #1
aleksiy

Talking 3ds Max Beginner Tutorials

Hey i just started with 3ds max 2 days ago and i cant find any complete step by step tutorials. i tried some of the tutorials in the help but they have reference images that are supposed to be in sceneassets but are not there for me? I need like a steb by step tutorial that includes modelling texturing rigging. wich shows were all the tools are located and stuff. thanks in advance. also videos might be better.
aleksiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009   #2
Toemashun

Head over to 3dbuzz.com.

They have a 3ds max dvd with 3 projects that takes about 110 hours to complete. Its a fantastic way to get a good understanding of 3ds max. Also it only costs $99.
Toemashun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009   #3
fatalerror

Gnomon has mainly maya and Zbrush tuts , there are thousands of 3ds tuts out there both free and not, use google.
Oh BTW Toemashun we are not supposed to post about the other places that sell tutorials on Gnomon Forms. Last time I did my thread got deleted, they are a business after all.
fatalerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009   #4
Toemashun

I would say your right, but I haven't exactly seen any beginner 3ds max for sell on gnomon especially in a very detailed manner.
Toemashun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #5
openstheway

Red face wish Gnomon would od more 3ds max

Just to say well I really wish Gnomon would do more 3ds max tutorials, I know that there are loads of other sites that do but I love the Gnomon dvd's and I also know that much of the workflow can be used from Maya and done in 3ds max in a way that works to get the smae end result

Just my two cents.

(MOre 3ds Max please)

James
openstheway is offline   Reply With Quote