This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 12-07-2006   #1
darshan1974

Cool mental ray dvd for 3dsmax!!!

Hi guys,

I am on max8 ,i was going through quite a few tutorials o n vray and mental for max and found some reason found mental ray more reach for rendering purpose ,although vray is more user frienddly to learn i like mental ray more ,the current dvds for mental ray are specifically aimed at maya users ,any one knows when gnomon are going to come out with dvds for 3dsamx with mental ray........ or you guys have any idea of dvds workshop dvds for 3dsmax with mental ray at other places....

Pls do reply back,

cheers,

dari
darshan1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #2
darshan1974

Post hey come on someone tell me

Hi guys,

well amyone any remote idea ,suggestion etc ,i love mental ray but my tool is 3dsmax ,is gnomon planning to come with a dvd on mental ray with 3dsmax.

cheers,

dari
darshan1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #3
luisramos

If you buy the mentalray DVDs for Maya, you'll learn a lot about mr in general, because is almost the same.
luisramos is offline   Reply With Quote