This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Old 07-07-2009   #1
jakeychanman

Default Zeo WIP

Hello all, I'm new to ZBrush and 3D modeling for that matter, and I've created the head for one of my very old monsters I created when I was like 13 haha. I've had ZBrush for a couple days now (trial version) and I used the Squirkle method for the head, which I might add is very effective.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated, but keep in mind I've only been using this program for about 4 days =p Also included is a concept of the face of Zeo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zeocollage.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	249.0 KB
ID:	3387   Click image for larger version

Name:	zeoconcept.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	3388  
jakeychanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009   #2
jakeychanman

Oops I think I posted this in the wrong forum as It seems this is only for the monthly challenges. My bad. Is there a mod that can transfer this for me?
Old 07-09-2009   #3
ChrRambow

Awards Showcase

Its the right forum i think ... this forum is also for normal wips.

Good start. From your sketch i would put in more volume to the lover lip and chin area.
ChrRambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #4
jakeychanman

Okay good...glad it's in the right place.

Haha funny thing you said that actually cuz I thought the same exact thing so right after I posted that I changed the head. Now I'm actually working on the body, it still needs hands (if anyone knows a good tutorial aside from the ZBrush website one lemme know) and maybe a tuneup of the proportions. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Also, how would I get a copy of the texture so I can make a decent one in photoshop?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zeocollage2.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	3433   Click image for larger version

Name:	zeobody.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	3434  
Old 07-13-2009   #5
Weadinydaglag

Default Zeo WIP

3 month old WIP bump. And its your first post Dont go past the first page of the Preview subforum.
Weadinydaglag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009   #6
ChrRambow

Awards Showcase

Hand tutorials ... hmmm there are a lot out there ... but not specific for zbrush
(just google)... on gnomonology are some fantastic zsphere tutorial ... that also
cover on how to model a hand.

To get your painted color just create a empty texture and click col to tex in the texture tab in zbrush. then export the texture ... voilá
ChrRambow is offline   Reply With Quote