This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 01-23-2009   #1
dream09

Smile 3D FLOOR GRAPHICS FOR COMMERCIALS (i need help)

Hi ........... i'm niranjan and i have a question for 3d floor graphics. You must b knowing about this concept and i'm planning to start this in my city. Basically, we can advertise our product more realistically thru 3d floor graphics by designing the graphic in such a way that people passing thru finds that the product in the poster is actually standing upright on the floor. This is just an illusion but very effective to draw attention of the customers towards the product at point of purchase.
I want u to help me know how to create this kind of graphics and if you have got any tutorials regarding the same. pls forward me the same. its very important and urgent.
hope u take it seriously.

Last edited by dream09; 01-23-2009 at 00:20 AM. Reason: worng cetegory
dream09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009   #2
jakec

Default 3D FloorGraphics

If you want to market the ad-space in your city, I would recommend to focus on your clients and the available space. 3D FloorGgraphics have been perfected by german company Shapeshifter Media so its not really a question of make or buy. Get the graphics from the Pros and focus on marketing. This way youll probbaly most effective.

Take a look at their website:
http://www.shapeshiftermedia.com

Last edited by jakec; 01-31-2009 at 04:55 AM.
jakec is offline   Reply With Quote