This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 12-23-2008   #1
ctbram

Default searching for uv grid image

I am searching for the uv grid image that was used in the "BTS:Hard surface texturing" vts. It is not in the materials included with the DVD. Is it freely available? If so where can it be downloaded from?

Thanks
ctbram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #2
shoot

like this?

http://images.google.de/images?hl=de...-8&sa=N&tab=wi
shoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #3
ctbram

No. Like the one actually used in the video! I have searched and searched and cannot find the same uv grid texture Ted Uses in the video anywhere and to be quite honest for as mush as the video costs I cannot see why it was not included in the project material!
Old 11-23-2010   #4
F_caire
Senor Caire

The only project files that could be included with the dvd are already there. If something is not included it is usually due to copyright restrictions.
F_caire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #5
honeychen

Default RE:

Happy to come here

------------
Old 01-12-2011   #6
ctbram

Quote:
Originally Posted by F_caire View Post
The only project files that could be included with the dvd are already there. If something is not included it is usually due to copyright restrictions.
Copyright on the texture grid pattern? Okay, I guess but the people that make the videos can't respond to my question? they just ignore me and let other users speculate on why the thing is not included with the project material.

I have to admit I have been very dissapointed with this "tutorial" and the modeling counter part even more. They actually teach very little! The modeling portion was the equivalent of someone showing how to create a cube primitive and then tug on a few verts and then the next clip shows this staged planning meeting and then cut to this incredibly detailed model and you don't really learn anything about how he gets there!!!

50% of the video is scripted production meeetings. Useless garbage! Maybe 15 minutes on proxy modeling then a couple minutes on what he considers the detailed modeling on one of the simplest shapes. It was garbage, just worthless waste of money. It is really a shame that there is no decent hard surface modeling tutorials. I guess it's all about organics and digital sculpting.

You good surface modelers out there can rest easy your jobs are safe cause no one is gonna learn anything useful from these videos other then the modeler and texture painter in the vids know what they are doing and are not going to share any useful secrets or techniques.

I could really care less about the production meetings! I want to know how to surface model and the modeling section was a joke!

Last edited by ctbram; 01-12-2011 at 18:17 PM.
Old 01-13-2011   #7
fatalerror

2 minutes or less in photoshop and u have a fine UV grid.
That video is to show what its like to work in a studio and production setting, like the title implies .
Its not supposed to be a simple step buy step how to model video for beginners.
fatalerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011   #8
Astortdet

Default all interracial dating

Our interracial dating black women will help you to find your true happiness!

This is an interracial dating service and personal site dedicated to those seeking real happiness. Thousands of white women and black men have been meeting on this interracial dating site . Our Interracial dating site is a special dating site created for those looking for interracial friendship. We bring like-minded singles together who are eager to new experiences with different cultures, either within your community, or abroad.

At our interracial dating site you will find instant messaging, interesting blogs and much more. Join interracial dating site to meet your dream relations in this comfortable interracial dating community . Interracial dating service gives you the opportunity to meet thousands of Interracial singles online.

Find friendship and romance outside of your own culture and race with a help of interracial dating site . Our Interracial dating site is using matchmaking technologies and is constantly enlarging its data base and search options. On interracial dating site you will be sure to discover a new world of people having a gift of racial equality sense who are eager to communicate irrespective of one's sign of zodiac. At interracial dating site you can sign up in a few easy steps, creating a quick profile that will allow you to browse the site and find your perfect match. The profile section is very detailed, which works well to help others find out what you're looking for and what you bring to the table. Interracial dating site is a site that openly welcomes boys of all nationalities and backgrounds.

Interracial dating site is an interracial dating site that brings together singles of all races and cultures seeking an interracial partner for dating or marriage. We nurture interracial friendships. Interracial dating site provides a virtual interracial community to interact with like-minded individuals. Use our interracial dating site to meet interracial singles, browse videos, join the interracial online video chat and start your search for an interracial relationship.

Don't waste your time and find your happiness at interracial dating site .
Old 01-17-2011   #9
Astortdet

Default interracial dating black women

Our interracial dating atlanta will help you to find your true happiness!

This is an interracial dating service and personal site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of white women and black men have been meeting on this interracial dating site . Our Interracial dating site is a special dating site created for those looking for interracial sex. We bring like-minded singles together who are ready to new experiences with different religions, either within your community, or abroad.

At our interracial dating site you will find photo gallery, interesting forums and much more. Join interracial dating site to meet your dream date in this comfortable interracial dating community . Interracial dating service gives you the opportunity to meet find your interracial happiness online.

Find friendship and romance outside of your own culture and race with a help of interracial dating site . Our Interracial dating site is using matchmaking technologies and is constantly enlarging its data base and search options. On interracial dating site you will be sure to discover a new world of people having a gift of racial equality sense who are eager to communicate irrespective of one's sign of zodiac. At interracial dating site you can sign up in a few seconds, creating a quick profile that will allow you to browse the site and find your perfect match. The profile section is very detailed, which works well to help others find out what you're looking for and what you bring to the table. Interracial dating site is a site that openly welcomes women of all races and backgrounds.

Interracial dating site is an interracial personals site that brings together singles of all ethnicity and cultures seeking an interracial partner for friendship or marriage. We nurture interracial friendships. Interracial dating site provides a virtual interracial community to interact with like-minded individuals. Use our interracial dating site to communicate with interracial singles, browse videos, join the interracial online video chat and start your search for an interracial relationship.

Don't waste your time and find your happiness at interracial dating site .