This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 12-02-2008   #1
itos

Default Gnomon Master Classes and Live Rebroadcast events

Hi, my name is Carlos Oporto and i am from Ecuador, South America.

I am glad that this event is taking place online, i have always wanted to study at Gnomon (just can't afford it right now, but i really want to enter someday) and this is a chance i can't miss, i think of it as a first step to becoming a pro in the industry. I am already registered at the two events so it will be a busy week beginning Dec. 12th.

Thanks Alex for making this event and gathering so many artists, hope some of them can send me feedback of the works i have done. I admire people like you Alex, that teaches and help others become professionals in the industry, continue the great work and these online events.

Carlos
itos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #2
thebeals

Default GW Live registration question

Yea man I am totally with you on this one. I have registered for the online event and am quite excited for it to be happening.
I am rather curious though, I've signed up for the event and sent all my info in and such, but no confirmation that they received my id and I have been given an ok to view the private forum. How do I know for sure that everything was processed correctly and that I will be able to view the event without a hitch? Also I am assuming that the private forum will appear on the 12th and not sooner and that is why it is not up as of now? Thanks!

~Jonathan
thebeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #3
itos

I have received a mail that says:
WHY CANT I SEE THE EVENT IN THE FORUM
This event will not be viewable until Dec 12th. Until that time the forum will look "normal"

So we will have to wait till Dec 12th to see the private forum, also make sure your account have the same email address that you received your confirmation mail.

Nice that there are more people anxious for the event. See ya
itos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011   #4
bradsmokess

i do not think i was ready for you to put words in quotation marks. i'll think about what you really want when you put your search in quotes and try to return something that makes sense.