This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 11-21-2008   #1
skyice

Default mental ray dvd

Hi, I'm considering to buy Mental ray: Lighting and Shaders DVD, but I don't know if this DVD will also be "fully updated" recently like Fundamental. I don't want to buy it and soon find it has a new version. Anyone can answer my question? Thank you.
skyice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #2
matt_hartle
Master Classes Instructor

Default update...

This might be a little late... but I am going to do a new DVD that will up date the one you are speaking of... not sure when though. It will probably still be a while.

-m
matt_hartle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #3
gaf

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_hartle View Post
This might be a little late... but I am going to do a new DVD that will up date the one you are speaking of... not sure when though. It will probably still be a while.

-m
are you talking about the new upcoming mental ray DV? it says coming in March 2009, but no release, so is it not likely to show up this month for sure?

becuase this DVD really interests me, and i was curious to see what topics get covered, i already know the basics, i just wanted to know whether it would have stuff that i had never even heard of or thought of using in different ways etc.
gaf is offline   Reply With Quote