This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 11-11-2006   #1
maz

Default maz!

Hy
let me introduce myself
my name is mazi , i am currently working as comic drawer and colour designer at france and spain.
This post is about lost things i have on my hard disk , let me explain:
preproduction on european comics (at least as we do ) is closer to a movie pre-prod , so we usually do lots of caracter designs, machine and clothing conceptuals , backgrounds, story-boards ...and finished artwork , a lot of work and stuff which, if nobody buy the proyect , dies on my hard disk untill the day I could recicle it for another proyect.
I usually cover the making of background and machines design and hate to see their agony , so i?ve made a Photoblog to let them see a bit of world outside
http://mazworks.blogspot.com/
you are obbiously wellcome to have a walk there , it?s still on strict spanish , but i will ask here and there to see if an english version can be made
advanced thanks and congratulations to the last winners , still aint seen no winner who does not deserve to win!
maz!

Last edited by maz; 11-11-2006 at 07:32 AM.
maz is offline   Reply With Quote