This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 05-20-2008   #1
Victorcg

Default Head topology question

Hello!
I just decided to learn more about the correct topology of the head. Anyone knows about edge loops, so it is not a problem. As I'm not an animator, I just stucked with vertices, that have more than 5 edges in it. As I dont know, how to explain it in English correctly, I just attached a screenshot of the head I work on now. I watched many tutorials, and in the best of them (in my opinion) these vertices in points "1" or "2". What topology is better for animation? May I use both of them on the same model? Maybe this question could be interesting to many modelers, I think. So how critical theese points?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1422  

Last edited by Victorcg; 05-20-2008 at 15:42 PM.
Victorcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #2
fatalerror

if you posted a wireframe on shaded it would help to see your topology.
then we might be able to give you some input.
fatalerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #3
Pereftiyo

Thumbs up Psychiatrist

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,