This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 04-20-2008   #1
Raiden

Default Sean Mills' Polygon Modeling 101 (Please read before posting)

Hi,

I purchased Sean Mills' Polygon Modeling 101 sometime back. While working on Guitar Lesson, I could not find the image files he mentioned would be available on DVD.

After reading the forums here, and realizing I wasn't the only one, I e-mailed gnomon through the admin@thegnomonworkshop.com address after a series of e-mails spanning from February 29 to March 28, responses from The Gnomon Workshop stopping on March 5th (I still have the e-mails saved) I still did not receive the reference pictures.

I've been very patient with the e-mails, but do not want to cause "drama" over something like reference pictures. So on top on continuing to keep e-mailing them, I'm hoping someone in the forum community here can help me get the reference pictures. If you are able to help me out, please put a post and I'll send you my e-mail via PM.

Thanks

Last edited by Raiden; 04-21-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #2
Raiden

After another attempt at e-mailing, I got the files.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #3
mmoore

i actually have the dvd and run into same issue ....how did you finally get the files ..i never did the dvd cause i didnt have image planes ...
mmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #4
chrizto

Default Guitar reference photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoore View Post
i actually have the dvd and run into same issue ....how did you finally get the files ..i never did the dvd cause i didnt have image planes ...
Well, you could just do a google images search for "alexi scythe"

Lots of reference photos...
chrizto is offline   Reply With Quote