This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 03-31-2008   #1
horn22

Default Best canvas

hi guys i recently star learning sketching from a site called learning.com..cz i think i will be professional this field if i take it seriously ...along this i have very good drawing...now please just tell me one thing that which site give me the best quality canvas....i found the site pictures on canvasbut if anyother site
which offers at low rate please tell me
horn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #2
DeSoto

Hi,

I am not sure whether I get your question right...in case you are looking for blank canvas, I would suggest you check with your local art supplier, internet is mostly for bulk orders.

Canvas would not be my first choice when drawing, try Borden&Riley, they produce some excellent drawing media.

Regards

EDIT: kraal seems to be 100% right, that guy (horn22) has some other posts that all include a link to that cheap painting reproduction site, DON'T go there, not worth the click...

Last edited by DeSoto; 04-17-2008 at 03:35 AM. Reason: adding important stuff
DeSoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #3
kraal

this is not the place for your question i beleive.... to be exact i would not be surprized if this isnt spam
kraal is offline   Reply With Quote