This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Image Challenge > 3D images

3D images Add your best 3D images: Maya, Max, Zbrush, etc

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
The Gnomon Workshop
Admin

Visit The Gnomon Workshop's Facebook Visit The Gnomon Workshop's Twitter Visit The Gnomon Workshop's YouTube Visit The Gnomon Workshop's artstation
Default July, 2017: Space Suit Thrusters

You've been deployed to space to battle infantry space soldiers. Armed and wearing nothing but your space suit in zero gravity, your thrusters must be able to maneuver you out of harm's way. This month's contest theme is to design a set of space suit thrusters. They can be large and powerful or small and agile. It's completely up to you!

All entries are due August 1st 11:59PM PST. Any entries submitted after this will not be accepted, no exceptions. Good luck!

Last edited by gnomon_admin; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:25 AM.
The Gnomon Workshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #2
neutrohn

Awards Showcase

hello,

honestly, after second place last month i wantet go higher and get gold. i created some massive expactation for myself and the project should no be lower then godlevel.. now you see, thats my godlevel trusters.. not much but all i could create under the pressure making a masterpiece for gold. i wanted to post this anyway because failing is also part of making models. i felt very cocki from 2 place last month.and iam ashemd now for that.. i think i cant handle success.. all it does making me a damn arogant bitch. good luck and have fun.

[IMG][/IMG]
neutrohn is online now   Reply With Quote