This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 01-12-2011   #21
HaYaTo

Awards Showcase

Lightbulb Attention please.

Well, man. It's just my dream right now, but well... I wanna share it with you, since we're on the same region (of entertainment design) and same planet (lol)... Maybe if there aren't any places in Australia to build a fortress of entertainment design, we could be the one to build it first.

I gathered people like us from Asia and want to take place in one country in Asia. As you can see, we have a precious talent from God. Why waste it to wait for an opportunity? Because WE ARE the opportunities. I've traveled to Singapore, they have Imaginary Friends Studio & Feng's Design School with ILM going well. In Indonesia there's no such thing as big as Imaginary or Feng's but I don't really like to be there. I don't know about Malaysia nor Brunei. And I kinda interesting to Australia and New Zea-Land rather than that countries before.

So, if you had a time to think about my offer, you can contact me here first at Gnomon. Because I don't really have time to make such Deviant Art or another account through the internet. You can PM me if you have a live messenger and we can share our deep thoughts later.

Regards, Hayato.

[I]and that's the way this signature born...[/I]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HaYaTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #22
MAKS-23

Awards Showcase

I like a guy a vision , as for the one why not things dont drop into ur lap unless u chase for them and like what dylan cole said its disgusting to see people with talent waste them , reason why im working so hard is hopefully some notices it and my work is good enough to be doing this in the future . I like lifestyle here even though at the moment its like all hell breaking loose here with the floods happening and all but other then that its not bad , singapore is ok ive been there couple of times bout 3 or 4 years ago , Malaysia might have a talent rising but I would like not to go back
MAKS-23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #23
HaYaTo

Awards Showcase

Thumbs up

Thanks!

And I'd love to see Kangaroo. One of my favorites animals. Haha! I have my vision with my girlfriend. She's very shy to bring down her digital painting style anywhere at forum or through the internet. But she has a great impact to me and share of thoughts to build our own 'fortress' of Digital Artist around Asia. And I thought Australia is the best place although I knew from the TV some places drown by the flood.

Anyway...

I will post my mecha as soon as possible, some just sketches but the other will be our digital illustration collaboration between me & my sweetest-heart. But right now, I'm doing my own 2D contest, The Collector.

[I]and that's the way this signature born...[/I]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HaYaTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #24
MAKS-23

Awards Showcase

Ah nice love to see the finish product of that yea alot of areas are pretty much fxxxked by the floods like just 10 mins from my place is the brisbane city river and because im up hill its fine thank God for that .

I thought of doing it but no idea if I will be able to get it down as im concerntrating at the moment on my own personal project for the final year animation this year course i wont be on for 5 weeks when my gf comes over so be a good holiday for me finally out of the 4 months i finally get a month plus off hehe
Old 01-13-2011   #25
MAKS-23

Awards Showcase

Doing up some scenes now so this is just one asset of it which is a turret with a auto cannon with rockets

Old 01-15-2011   #26
MAKS-23

Awards Showcase

Just some assest of the animation im working on the character's guns one's a sniper and another is a Laser Tumbler Recharger Rifle

Retextured the sniper rifle

Last edited by MAKS-23; 01-15-2011 at 17:53 PM.
Old 01-24-2011   #27
ipranawake

Awards Showcase

Vehicle Concepts are cool brother ..... But characters ..... I suggest yo uwork on your poses a little bit ...... Practice some figure drawings and you could figure it out ...... I think !!!!!!
ipranawake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011   #28
MAKS-23

Awards Showcase

Haha yes my figure drawings are horrible at the moment I do need alot of practice on them which I'm planning to start back when uni starts . I hope I figure it out :P . Thx for the vehicles compliment now to move on to the next topic which are figures and environments
Old 05-12-2011   #29
Shabbs

i really like you work, what software do you tend to use for each project? sorry if you answered this many times. everything looks professional and extremely polished, im very impressed. do you have a job yet in this field?
Shabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011   #30
seescencY

Default order overnight Tavist

Buy generic Glucophage no prescription buy Lamisil Cream no scams order Declomycin mastercard in Arizona Betagan cash on delivery overnight ordering Proscar over the counter buy Cytotec mastercard in Sydney purchase Premarin no scams
seescencY is offline   Reply With Quote