This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Old 11-07-2015   #1
Moso

Exclamation Custom UDK Bot Error

Hello all. I almost never post, but I guess I should start as I am a 3rd year student in Game Art and Design. I am Currently having a situation. I can't seem to get my custom bot working properly in UDK. I have attached jpegs of the script I pulled from an online tutorial and left a link to a video displaying the problem.

This project is part of a a group project with a few other students and any help would be appreciated.

My untextured character is floating in space while traversing back and forth. The texture is not the issue, the "bots" animation I referenced in the script doesn't seem to do the trick and I'm wondering which step I missed. I painted the weights exported as an FBX from 3ds Max. This is the tutorial link I had used:

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...=UAQEsYC50&s=1

Scripts and Kismet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CannibalBot.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	9708

Click image for larger version

Name:	CannibalsGame.JPG
Views:	190
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	9709