This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 10-17-2017   #1
spoonshoe

Default Latest ZBrush -> Keyshot

Hi everyone!
This is my first post. I finished up a character recently and wanted to get some feedback.
Thanks,
Fabrizio

spoonshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Lucid Stew

Visit Lucid Stew's Twitter Visit Lucid Stew's YouTube

First of all, let me say this is excellent overall. I think your composition from all four angles is outstanding and dynamic. You have a real sense of movement and danger. I also appreciate the touch of comedy as our hero seems completely oblivious to the looming beast.
Proportions are very good. I think the wings on the beast could be a bit longer to help bridge that void between the characters.
My only real criticisms are in some of your value choices. In the monster in particular, value doesn't seem to vary much. Some darker values might help to give it a bit more depth. On Mister Hoover, the pants and coat being the same color and being dark gray takes away from this otherwise whimsical character. I'd like to see something less monochrome. Hopefully this feedback was useful.
Lucid Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
spoonshoe

thank you so much! This was extremely helpful and exactly the kind of critique I'm always looking for. I've tried brush forums but don't really get anything so I was hoping these forums would provide more real feedback. Thanks again!
spoonshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #4
NinjaLex

Great job on this one, very funny.
Models look great, textures are on the right track. only thing that is kinda weird is the plug hanging off the side, goes to nowhere. perhaps a power pack to plug into. Just a thought.
Overall two thumbs up.
NinjaLex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #5
neutrohn

Awards Showcase

Default hello

i want to apologize. i have nothing to say, just a big ego on the lose.

Last edited by neutrohn; 5 Days Ago at 18:21 PM. Reason: apologize
neutrohn is offline   Reply With Quote