This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 01-29-2015   #1
WenKrogg

Default Critique Needed for Model Refinement

Here are a couple of models that I have been working on. I would like constructive critique so that I am able to get a new perspective on my work. I would like to make them look as realistic as possible before texturing them. Thanks bunches.

Wen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ecorche.jpg (48.8 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg Sand.jpg (37.4 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg skeleton.jpg (55.8 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg Micro.jpg (43.6 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg tygress.jpg (59.0 KB, 284 views)
WenKrogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015   #2
arabella

Hey thanks a lot ipranawake. I bought the David Finch DVD: Dynamic Figure Drawing: The Body and it is awesome! I also enjoy Burne Horgarth and there is this amazing guy, all I can remember right now is his first name, Ken or maybe Kenneth something? I'll try to find him again and get you the name. One of my teachers introduced me to his work and I was blown away. Thanks for the heads up on George Bridgman!

Get free demos for Testking sat prep books exam and mcts exam with Testking what is the psat test guaranteed success. Our nova.edu best quality prepares you well before appearing in the final exams.

Last edited by arabella; 03-24-2015 at 05:27 AM.
arabella is offline   Reply With Quote