This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Image Challenge > 3D images

3D images Add your best 3D images: Maya, Max, Zbrush, etc

Old 06-07-2008   #151
Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherus View Post
To Wicked,

Let me get straight, you did a good job and I'm impress by sourcing the picture you posted and comparing my artwork with it, I was surprised!!! you are right, if you will compare my artwork with that existing image, it really look that I have no originality
#1 Google search: Badass weapon.
#2 Click on first link.
#3 Check number 9e most baddas weapon, and I saw your images.

So its really easy. I don't know you and I don't know if its true what you are saying or not. I say "almost" no orgininality because I saw that picter which looks really allot on your entry, and its hard to believe for me you din't copy it and make a small changes of concept. If you really never saw this image before then its badluck for you that I have this opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherus View Post
Anyway, thats all I want to say,,,,,,,hope that nothing is personal in this conversation.

See you for the next challenge........cheers

By the way, thanks for the picture, it look nice to put together with my artwork.
Nothing personale or nothing against france people because I'm 50% france aswel , I say my opinion and thats nothing more about.

Last edited by Wicked; 06-07-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #152
daddymack

Awards Showcase

Default One vs all

Thanks for the kind words about my piece that some of you have offered... Makes me a little warm and fuzzy to know that you folk like it

To be honest, when I went thru the entries with mates, students, my kids, they would always comment on Topherus' entry. I personally had him pinned as the winner ever since he posted.

Half the point of my piece was that the most badass weapon is the individual... The tankqualiser is in there to emphasise that. I believe Topherus entry has a similar message of one ready to take on all comers and his shot clearly Kicks @$$

For me also it was never about the prize as much as it was about self improvement and 'fighting the good fight'... I'll be back for more...

Congrats to all the winners

Btw, here's a link to a hi res (1920x1200) version

Again, my humblest thanks to Gnomon
daddymack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #153
kraal

stop whinning about criteria and judging.... the idea of the contest is to interpurt the theme.... a bad ass weapon could be a pacifier cause it will silence any baby..... so eat the sour grapes and create... cause there is always the option on no contest
kraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #154
Claymore

Congrats to the winners,
Daddymack that's a well deserved 1st place good work. And Topherus that's one badass looking axe.
Claymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #155
daddymack

Awards Showcase

Default thanks:)

A picture paints a thousand words

Cheers Claymore, thanks again to all involved
daddymack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #156
ricardo.sa

Awards Showcase

What a great pic!
Hope they will make you post even nicer works in the future.
Congratulations once again

Ricardo
ricardo.sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #157
RobertoKarlos

Default May 2008 Weaponized

Its now June, we have the UK house prices for May, we have a whole rash of articles saying that Scotland will be more resiliant and quoting the Q1 figures for Scotland compared with the UK as a whole, but do we really have to wait till the end of August to see a regional breakdown?
RobertoKarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009   #158
RergeneQuebra

Default Last Page

After clicking on a forum name to enter a thread, you can view the threads. Suggestion to have a link to the end of last page in thread.. which would bring one immediately to the last post.. since having a link to last post is probably not possible. I know, you are going to say, once entering the thread there is a link on top left to the last unread message.. but the above suggestion saves a few steps.. would be helpful in games.
RergeneQuebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #159
LostPush

Default May 2008 Weapo

Stlin
ну,товарищ Сталин,Величайший российский царь,доведший нашу империю до самой высокой планки за всю историю россии, ещё бы ты не прошёл её так быстро я играю на боксе 7мес раньше только с мышкой и клавой имел дело. ну,значит ты молодэц а тебе дантэ не казался похожим на Буна? просто я один такой или на самом деле есть сходство?
LostPush is offline   Reply With Quote