This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Image Challenge > 3D images

3D images Add your best 3D images: Maya, Max, Zbrush, etc

Old 10-31-2017   #11
dkylevfx@gmail.com

Awards Showcase

Default Night of the Living Pumpkin Patch

Fun challenge this month .. definitely tried some new things...

Luck all
D.

dkylevfx@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017   #12
neutrohn

Awards Showcase

Default i know iam to late

hello,

i know its to late and i dont want this idea be judged. iam sorry i may break some rules. the reason i post this post competition, that i made a second zombie actually but was not happy with him and after 2 weeks i thought he deserves some attention.

i have no other place to post models of my own because i usually avoid posting private stuff, but here i feel comftable enough to even show private stuff.

i just dont want the idea rott and unseen on my pc like all the other stuff i made, you may understand that. so i hope i can give this idea a bit of attentions it might deserve.

do what you have to do with it. i apologize for any trouble i make with this decision.

thank you and also, i realy like your ideas and work for this competition. everybody has a unique but themed zombie creation. keep up the good work and wish you all the best .

i screwed the photoshop hard but left it half done.. damn, why am iam posting this garbage..

[IMG][/IMG]
neutrohn is offline   Reply With Quote