This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 04-24-2017   #1
rayman3

Default How long did it take for you to make a living in the 3D industry?

Hi! I would like to open a thread aimed to all 3d professionals (in any field) that make a living in this industry (in any way). Especially I would like to know how much time passed since you started your formation as artists, designers, architects, etc, I mean, not in 3d, but since you began to acquire an artistic or technical base in any field (either academically or self-taught), and the moment that you started to make a living in the 3d industry. The thing is that I have read a lot of similar threads (asking how much time needed to master 3d, etc), but I have never seen one that raises the subject this way, and because of that I would like all those who want tell your story here (a brief summary of it, of course).

PD: I would also appreciate it if you share any link to any thread very similar to this (if you know someone:-)
rayman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
alsarod

Hello, I'm also starting with the 3D images and I would also like to know how long it takes to defend and master the 3D. I have asked many people before and no one knows how to give me some information.
Thanks
alsarod is offline   Reply With Quote