This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2009   #1
Ritorian

Default Batman Beyond - WiP

Hey everyone new here, i've been working this character for quite some time now off and on, anyway i've gotten to the texture stage and been posting this on quite a few forums to get some feedback on it so that i can make it the best i can, i take my critiques very seriously so please dont be afriad to bash an area if you see something that i dont i love to hear peoples feedback and suggestions.

Just to note: I've been gettin alot of feedback on the boots about being to feminine and such, so just so u know, i'm in the process of re-shaping the foot area a bit better so there not soo slanty in the front, as well as pointy. So try and ignore the feet area for now. till i have an updated version, which will prolly be tommorrow.

Also i will be adding the Belt, and his Wing thingys very soon. For the Final pose i'll have him holding a batarang too.

If you like you can see my progress and high res sculpt here

Last edited by Ritorian; 06-14-2009 at 23:00 PM.
Ritorian is offline   Reply With Quote