This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 11-29-2010   #1
batmanlove

Smile I can't payment Gnomon subscription on my credit card. Why?

I want use package Visual Effects & Games subscription package (299 us). I've payment with Credit Card (Visa Type). But Gnomon subscription System cannot. in type...

"Sorry, your credit card was declined. The following message was returned from the credit card processor: The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. (ID: 27)."

or my credit card not use..

Please tell me why. or! Can I payment with Paypal?

or Not.. Please tell me step for payment with your system

I'm Thailand Country

Please Please...
batmanlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #2
crtac

Did you try with PayPal yet?
Old 01-12-2011   #3
F_caire
Senor Caire

Are you currently ordering from a different country then what's on the billing information? Are you having the dvd shipped to a different country? If not I'd recommend using a different internet connection or contacting your credit card company to make sure the billing address you are entering matches what they have on file exactly. Thank you.
F_caire is offline   Reply With Quote