This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 12-16-2010   #1
Rocal

Default Does new "Introduction to Modo" tutorial include Modo 501 info?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the new "Introduction to Modo" Gnomon tutorial includes training for the just-released Modo 501? I've searched but couldn't find that info.
Rocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #2
mcmalach

i too would like to know this
mcmalach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #3
Dario

Awards Showcase

Same here! I'm eager to start learning Modo, but I'm not sure about which educational material to get. So a clarification here would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Dario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011   #4
mcmalach

Default 401

hey guys i broke down and decided to buy it as i got tired of waiting for someone to answer us this is actually for Modo 401 but a lot of it is relavent for 501 however there are some key points missing like backround constraint in 501 has been greatly updated and does not work the same as in 401 at all very different to set up
and snapping in general has been updated
so far thats all i have noticed though

still a decent place to start
mcmalach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #5
Rocal

I was wondering if it had info and workflow for the new Pixar subdivision modeling features, but since it's geared towards 401, that won't be included. I can probably find that info elsewhere though. Thanks for the heads-up, mcmalach!
Rocal is offline   Reply With Quote