This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > General Chat / Q+A

General Chat / Q+A Post your questions regarding Subscription, tutorials, etc.

Old 07-20-2015   #1
Kael

Wink Is Gnomon good for wannabe comic artist

Hello Guys,

I need so help from you, awesome people. I really want to start on a comic book and i'm looking for for online courses to start. I bought some courses on Udemy and i've subscribe to DT. I found that DT is too much for newbie with their illustrations courses.

My question is should I get a Gnomon subscription as well? Will this help me get better. Also, I plan to do some animations and hopefully take my stories and characters to new level in the future. So will Gnomon help for this too?

Also, if you can recommend any other website it will be cool

Thanks guys
Kael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015   #2
F_caire
Senor Caire

The Gnomon Workshop subscription offers many tutorials for basic fundamental drawing as well as numerous titles on comic book illustration from such professional artists as David Finch, Joe Weems, Phil Noto, Alvin Lee, and Stephen Platt. You can also study basic figure drawing, anatomy, and gesture before watching the introductory comic book drawing videos.
F_caire is offline   Reply With Quote