This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Portfolio Review

Portfolio Review Share your work for constructive criticism from us and the community

Old 03-03-2015   #1
Bushido Arts

Default High School Artist Portfolio

Hey guys! My name's Orion and I'm new around here. I currently live around mid-California and attending high school as a third year student, so my sphere of influence comes tremendously when it comes to the topic of Visual Development and Concept Art.

Here is a portfolio of my work from when I first started getting serious with digital art (December 2013) to now. Critiques are very much welcomed. I would also love some advice: like suggesting books that I can pick up, what I need improve on, etc.

Bushido Arts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015   #2
Adhori Yaadin

I currently live around mid-California and attending high school as a third year student, so my sphere of influence comes tremendously when it comes to the topic of Visual Development and Concept Art.

Here is a portfolio of my work from when I first started getting serious with digital art (December 2013) to now. Critiques are very much welcomed.

Last edited by Adhori Yaadin; 03-25-2015 at 04:49 AM.
Adhori Yaadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016   #3
booblue71

What's your e-mail,mate?
booblue71 is offline   Reply With Quote