Hello everyone I think I figured out my problem... It was on the Step when Alex scales his UVs 4x2. When I test rendered thats when I would see the 4x2 tiles...
I found an alternative... Instead of scaling 4x2, just keep it 1x1
Do a test render and see if thats fine first. After you insert your first tile
on your 2d Texture Placement Attr:
Coverage == 0.250 , 0.500
Translate Frame == 0.0, 0.0
Coverage == 0.250, 0.500
Translate Frame == 0.0, 0.500
Etc, do this for all your tiled files.
If your scale UV units are off like mine was, this is the fix around
The coverage Attributs is the x and y values. This worked for me, hopefully it does for you too.