This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Tutorials Discussions, Tips and Guidance > Work-in-Progress (WIPs)

Work-in-Progress (WIPs) Working on your submission for the monthly contests and want to share your progress/process and get some feedback? This is the place to do it.

Old 03-24-2014   #1
Rielaiz

Default Psycho House - WIP

In a drive to improve my Arch Viz portfolio, here is my take on the Psycho House. A work in progress.

I felt that putting together an Arch Viz portfolio that represents my interest in classic horror movie, iconic buildings would be more interesting visually, than an office block, post modern, minimal edifice or a park.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This first image is my most recent progress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More progress soon.
Rielaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015   #2
Babblu0

I read in your other post for the female alien that you had a question on the elongated neck. I think your intuition / need to ask about that specifically is right. It feels a bit unbelievable do to the length.

Last edited by Babblu0; 04-13-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Babblu0 is offline   Reply With Quote