This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.
Montly Contest Winners
This page is best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

Go Back   The Gnomon Workshop Forums > Image Challenge > 3D images

3D images Add your best 3D images: Maya, Max, Zbrush, etc

Old 05-07-2015   #71
Darian.MashMe

Default Become an animated character with MashMe

Hi! We have launched the Kickstarter campaign for MashMe ( http://mash.me/ ) which allows You to create amazing 3D animated videos in real time. You can just stand or sit in front of your webcam and you live animate any 3D character you want.On top of that, you can video chat with your friends as your favorite characters.
Here is the campaign link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ated-character

It would mean the world to us if you could back us or simply share our campaign.
Darian.MashMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015   #72
James

Post Architecture Visualisation

University project where we had to create a house a place it in an environment. I used a site in Sydney Harbor (Australia) Where they used to store oil industrial oil drums. I have everything to scale which makes compositing as easy as alligning the camera settings and postion up in maya and on site, Rendering then layering the render over a photograph.

Cheers

James

Click image for larger version

Name:	FINAL-Render.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	692.6 KB
ID:	9535
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015   #73
joycoventos

Hi there. Do you want to have images that are 3D in format? See Coventos, https://www.coventos.com. They offer free photos when you sign up and use the code joy95. Just please do not forget to share this with your friends by making posts about this.
joycoventos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016   #74
Imhotep397

Default Contest rules/Themes?

I thought after the long hiatus the contest was changing to being able to post the best of whatever you were currently working on, or maybe I read it wrong? Anyone else read that in one of Alex's posts?
Imhotep397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016   #75
Thomas Weger

Awards Showcase

Default 3d image challenge

Hey alltogether.

I did submit my post for the cryo chamber challenge on sunday and it said it can only be shown after a admin would check it.
It's 2 days now and I was wondering what could bee the problem or when will it get checkked / released? Will I get a massege when it gets refused so I can post again?

Cheers
Thomas
Thomas Weger is offline   Reply With Quote