View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018   #2
saintarnab

Awards Showcase

Smile Lost Treasures

When I first read about the challenge, I was excited as this would be the first time I'll be doing a proper interior render. My idea was to show an abandoned auction house display hall where there are still a few high-value objects remain. Years have passed since the nuclear leak accident which caused this place and town to be abandoned. Now a team of treasure hunters have deployed near the site and are using their highly advanced "Treasure Finder" made by "Arnstek Industries" for this very specific job to find the lost artefacts. Due to Nuclear fallout, the human team members cannot take the risk and are therefore sending the AI controlled robots. In the image, you can see one of the robots scanning an artefact. While it may seem that they are simple treasure hunters but the rumour is that they are after a precious artefact which is present in this Auction House. It is rumoured that the Nuclear leak was a planned action taken to protect this artefact and keep every living organism away from it. To think that someone would go as far as causing a nuclear fallout just to protect an artefact tells you about the value of it. Will they find it? .........

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Auction-houseForGnomon.jpg (68.4 KB, 900 views)
File Type: jpg FinalClayforGnomon.jpg (82.3 KB, 878 views)

Last edited by saintarnab; 12-29-2018 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Adding the image directly to my message and adding the clay render.
saintarnab is offline   Reply With Quote